Readers’ Blog

what i learn in this place

Popularity 2Viewed 2410 times 2012-5-17 11:32 | learn

some people are selfish ,some people are self-centered,i aways ask myself to behave according to the rules i have set to myself,i treat those rules as  philosophy that can make myself a good person,and i aways think that people should behave in the same way,but now it is proved that i am so wrong,the world is not as ideal as you think,sometimes even make you feel disgusting,you maybe wonder why people think like this,why people behave like this,in my eyes,their thought and their behavior are so imcompatible with this so-called harmony world,should not they thrive to make everybody happy and then make the world harmony?now i know that it is me who is imcompatible with the world ,with the mainstream。in nowadays,people may think my thought and behavior peculiar。i am not the mainstream,the mainstream is that everybody now is struggle for their own intrest,they maybe trade with a harmony world for more benefit,i cant critisize this thinking,because it is the mainstream.i have already been out of date.maybe it is time for me to catch up with the tread.change something,but i will stick to things which i thought right, time for you to wear a mask,but be sure that your heart will go no! 

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (3 comments)

Reply Report 365452554 2012-5-29 18:36
Hello Mrs:
I think you should deceived by your friend, actually I think you mainly go to our mood in our life. If your friend deceive you , you should try to forgive it. Because you have trusted each other.
Reply Report youneverknow 2012-5-30 08:34
365452554: Hello Mrs:
I think you should deceived by your friend, actually I think you mainly go to our mood in our life. If your friend deceive you , you should ...
i am not deceive by my workmate,i am a freshman to the society,when i come there ,i just know something or some thought different from the thought holded by my classmate,although they self-centred,they what what ,but they are frank ,they are straightforward,and they dont harm other people‘s benefit,they just try their best to fight for their own benefit
Reply Report US president 2012-6-3 19:12
Be the change you want to see in the world

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• about marriage 2012-6-14 15:22

still single,no strong desire to get marriage,but i know i am a person who loves family and baby very much,i dont know what makes me lose courage in the face of marriage

• about marriage 2012-6-14 15:06

youneverknow: to know every detail about marriage before marriage is not a good thing,then you maybe will have no courage to get involved into marriage.i see marri ...
    not that worse, I do not know what is your situation right now, But as for me marriage brings me responsibility then burden, happiness than tragedy, because of the birth of my little son 11 last year, he brings me a lot of happiness, also I am tired everyday from he's coming to the earth, I do not know why you think your marriage is a burden and tragedy? Have you got married or not?
    do you have kids?

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.