Readers’ Blog

Followed

Viewed 2921 times 2012-4-24 14:47

This company is a small enterprise.There are about 30 staffs in it,and our boss is the only one who can make decisions in this company.Therefore,everything in our office is controlled by our boss.As our boss doesn’t go to school for a long time,and he starts his career at his younger age,he has some different views with us in the work.What’s more ,he is very stubborn,so we usually disagree with him when we talk some problem appeared in our daily work.But finally,he could make a correct decision in spite of his wrong opinion before.In a word,I think he is a intelligent leader except that he is a litter petty.

In this job,I have suffered my difficults,for example,most of the workers in the production room are not easy-going and my manager is not a good man,and so on.The most unforgettable thing in my working is that two wokers fierce me,and I am very afraid of being beated,so I am cry.At that time,I really want to give up this job,and I think I am not a brave girl,meanwhile ,our manager doesn’t help me to solve this problem because I can’t obey him in all things,so I am very sad at that time.Ultimately,my unte encourage me,and she tells me “Whichever company you will work,you must meet these things.So you can’t escape from it,and you must learn how to meet it and how to slove it well.As a result,you can learn a lot of useful information which is helpful to your future work from it,what’s more,you also are aware of your growth and progress.”I think these words are correct and reasonable,thus,I plan to work in there for one year,and then I will go to look for a new job in accordance with my profession.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.