Readers’ Blog

TIANYE FASHION DRESS CO.,LTD.

Popularity 1Viewed 2529 times 2012-4-24 14:21

After the Spring Festival in 2010,I followed my uncle and unte to come to wenzhou,in order to look my first job.Unfortunately,when I got to there and then decided to find a new job,I was rejected by the interviewer because of inexperience.I was hurted at that time,and once I thought I couldn’t get a job,I really wanted to cry.Finally,my uncle asked me whether I wanted to work in his company or not,I said “yes,of course”.He told me that he had talked with his boss to let me have a try to work as a clerk in his company for that there was not a clerk now.And his boss agreed.Then I started with my first job.

In this new job,I was major in charge of five parts

Calculated the employees’ salary

Distributed the cloth which had been cutted to the workes in the production room

Printed the certificate of quality

Personal aspect

Annual checking of our company’s certificates (Organization Code Certificate,Business Licence etc.).

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Friends who just made a statement (1 Person)

Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most commented

The Blame Game

comments

Once in a pink moon

comments

The frog prince?

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.