Readers’ Blog

What's Your Greatest Fear?

Popularity 1Viewed 2024 times 2016-12-25 16:58 |Personal category:Wisdom|System category:Life

I know mine. It's very easy. It is to have lived my entire life and to have not gained the wisdom that I know I need and truly desire.
Solomon could have had anything that he wanted. Not just from others. His father was the king. He was the most beloved son of David, the most famous ruler of Israel. He could have asked for riches, which later, he did get. But that's not what he sought. He asked for wisdom. He didn't seek it from man. He sought it from the divine mind of God.

Wisdom will work wonders for you.

1. It will let you live with peace within yourself.
2. It will let you live with peace in your heart with others even if they are not at peace with themselves or with you.
3. It will prepare you for making right choices.
4. It will let you live by standards of honesty, integrity, fairness and strength.
5. It will give you intelligent compassion and empathy for others.
6. It allows you to live life on the terms of your own character rather than living it to please others.
7. Most importantly, it will all but eliminate drama from your life. Drama is life depleting. It is happiness depleting. It is true joy depleting. It is unnecessary.
8. It will make you more self-reflective and honest with yourself. A side benefit is that you'll know yourself better than anyone else will ever know you.
9. It will empower you in a way that most people will never experience.
10. It will make you generous. Because of the spiritual law of sowing and reaping, generosity will keep you full and abundant.

A well-known celebrity was asked about their choices and actions in life. She said, "I answer to myself and God. What others think of me is none of my business."

This is wisdom. This is the wisdom to live your life on your terms and not someone else's.

Go listen to my lessons at http://www.ximalaya.com/46641376/album/4057748

You can also join me and get FREE English lessons every day. Just add me on WeChat and I'll connect you.

WeChat (weixin) ID: BigTEXZZ

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (1 comments)

Reply Report AndrewHLi 2016-12-27 12:01
you ENCourage to be different, while some ENCourage to be mediocre.

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

MichaelM

Michael is the author of the transformational book, Powerful Attitudes. He is a professional educator, an educational consultant, an author. He lives in Zhengzhou, Henan Province. He enjoys playing guitar and writing poetry. He loves China.

Album

Recent comments

• Is America or China Great? 2019-12-2 12:41

Liononthehunt: In all fairness, the US is a great country, so is China.
    Honestly, China's media rarely takes the US to task, except when major spats arise between th ...
    You having a problem around here?

• The Story of Jeremy, Can Your Child Go To Harvard? Part 2 2019-11-18 04:36

It was the same school where President John F. Kennedy and most of his family had attended. It also happened to the high school where Ivanka Trump went.

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

An Easier Life

views

2019-12-02

views

Most commented

An Easier Life

comments

2019-12-02

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.