Readers’ Blog

The Telephone

Viewed 2625 times 2017-4-22 20:17 |System category:News

The Telephone 

If I want to use telephone, first of all, I need have a mobile phone, and know how to operate it.  For a person with no normal income,  buy a new mobile phone,  it is unlikely.  So the society seems to make me can not use the phone. 

Fortunately, I have long been engaged in electrical maintenance,  old mobile phone share still exists.  second-hand mobile phones are very cheap,  do you think I can use mobile phone?

Buy the phone card is more abnormal.  Now the counter is full of young female, they make major decisions very fast, they will tell you, buy the phone card together with ID card!

There is a typo at the?ID card of PR.China, should be recognized as invalid documents. They use it as a telephone premise,  and specific groups to sell the telephone card, that to builid insist on it. I can't  illegal follow them,  because the “居民(residents)" and “公民(citizens)", I refused to get the ID card,  forced by the bad guy come to a mental hospital,  I still get it no... 

Because of their mistakes,  I was deprived the right of mobile phone.

There are more serious problems, a lot of friendship and communication can rely on the phone, such as marriage, they want you to hang up the telephone, you can not hang,?some one?think you are the bad, conspiracy, trick. They never thought of "So?larg country can be such decadent". 

The ID card three or two days will not correcte it, illegal things because of law enforcement status and legitimate, when I can use the phone? 

President Trump and China top leader Xi Jinping on the telephone,  Have you ever thought about it, If Xi Jinping's phone card is purchased use ID card,  must contain a "mistake" in the spirit harassment. 

Tsaokuohua = 曹国华 = 320602520830201

使用电话

如果我要挂电话,首先是有手机,并且还要会用。对于一个没有正常经济收入的人,购买一只新手机,是不太可能的。所以,社会似乎让我用不上电话。

好在我长期从事电气维修,旧手机的拥有份额还是存在的。二手的手机是非常廉价的,你以为我可以用上电话了吗?

买电话卡更是邪门。现在柜台满是青春女性,几个钟头就能作出重大决策女青年,她们会告诉你,买电话卡要凭身份证!

PRChina的身份证上面有错别字,应该依法认定为无效法律文件。他们用它作为电话前提,再用特定的人群出售电话卡,成就了他们坚持到底的战线。我不能跟着他们违法,因为“居民”和“公民”,我拒绝了领取身份证,被坏人胁迫到精神病医院,也还是坚持拒领……。

因为他们的错别字,我的电话权被剥夺了。

还有更严重问题是,好多交际交流可以依靠电话完成的,例如谈婚论嫁,人家要你挂电话,你挂不了,人家认为你是坏人,是阴谋、是伎俩。她们绝对不会想到“泱泱大国可以如此堕落”。

身份证三天两天不会纠错,违法的东西因为执法地位而合法,我什么时候才能使用电话?

美国总统特朗普和中国最高领导人习近平通电话时,有没有思考过,如果习近平的电话卡是凭身份证购买的,一定包含了“错别字”的精神袭扰。

Tsaokuohua = 曹国华 = 320602520830201

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Warm Welcome 2017-11-11 15:22

"Hello,airplane! Please come down and take me to fight against the American army till defeat them to pee!"  -----------When I was little, fellow friends would become so excited that all of us would shout such slogan-like words to the sky while the plane flied over the head!

Now the once enemies have become friends for common fate!

• Share My Spring Festival Photos at Here 2017-3-20 18:54

Ashikujaman: Welcome
    Seem the muscles squeeze from inside to out, make the upper left most inside teeth, even the whole root from the teethridge squeeze out. The sound of "bang" is heard in my ears.
    Last time when my front teeth broked, there is a black policeman talk to me: we shoud to do some help for you, but we do not take this way.The foreign policeman, how he can know my teeth is broke?

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most commented

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.