Readers’ Blog

Chinese animation: Ne Zha

Popularity 1Viewed 830 times 2019-9-11 17:06 |System category:Others

Recently a very popular Chinese animated film NeZha was released during the summer holiday. To this day, the animated film has earned more than 4.5 billion yuan at the box office. NeZha is arguably the best work of Chinese animation films in recent years. It represents the rise of Chinese animation films.

NeZha is magic pill reincarnation, and AoBing is ling bead reincarnation, NeZha represents evil, AoBing represents good. However, the film finally NeZha in order to protect Chen Tangguan people become a righteous side, AoBing for the future of his people became a villain, the film perfectly expressed NeZhas Last words: Is the Buddha is the devil all in me, my life by me not by the day. In the movie, LiJing and his wife's selfless love for a NeZha also becomes the most tearful part of the movie. I think that's what makes this movie successful.

NeZha's success is not just a flash in the pan in Chinese films. He is the beginning of excellent Chinese films. A successful film cant only rely on special effects or star, it needs time and strength to build. Finally, I hope Chinese movies can get better and better.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (1 comments)

Reply Report kevinruud 2019-9-22 17:17
cannot understand the film and your writing, the movie has destroyed the good style of Chinese painting of Monkey King

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Friends

Recent comments

• Chinese animation: Ne Zha 2019-9-22 17:17

cannot understand the film and your writing, the movie has destroyed the good style of Chinese painting of Monkey King

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most commented

Song of Love

comments

My college life

comments

2019-10-19

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.