Readers’ Blog

Charming Jiangyong

Popularity 2Viewed 2919 times 2016-7-23 11:10 |Personal category:Experience|System category:Life

Two weeks ago, in order to know more about the Women’s Script, our social practice, we paid a visit to Jiangyong County in Hunan.

I am totally marveled at the natural beauty—the green mountains, the flowing rivers, the vast green plants, the plain cottages as well as the friendly villagers. All the scenery is just like a vigorous picture, a pure land.

If possible, I wish I would live here, living a simple but enjoyable life, no much noise, no much struggle, and no much evil. 

Yongming River

A bridge in Nvshu Garden

Jiangyong Railway Station

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (7 comments)

Reply Report saver 2016-7-25 12:16
hi,hanhan.seeing you again .scenery is indeed beautiful .tech that you take picture is pretty good
Reply Report Echo/hanhan 2016-7-25 21:51
saver: hi,hanhan.seeing you again .scenery is indeed beautiful .tech that you take picture is pretty good
YEAH, these period i am really busy ,and nice seeing you again. thank you
Reply Report Ashikujaman 2016-12-26 17:21
China is very beautiful country!
Reply Report Echo/hanhan 2017-1-31 10:19
Ashikujaman: China is very beautiful country!
yeah, it is exactly beautiful, welcome to China if free.
Reply Report Ashikujaman 2017-1-31 17:19
Thanks!I am in China. study in China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing. I am from Bangladesh.
Reply Report Echo/hanhan 2017-2-18 22:20
Ashikujaman: Thanks!I am in China. study in China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing. I am from Bangladesh.
thanks. nice seeing you
Reply Report Ashikujaman 2017-2-19 08:59
Welcome

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.