Readers’ Blog

Childhood Hardship Contributes to Better Life in Adulthood

Popularity 2Viewed 1710 times 2016-2-15 17:28 |Personal category:Reviews|System category:News

There is a saying that children who are brought up in relatively less well-off families are better prepared for problems of adult life than those in wealthy ones.To a certain extent I agree to this idea,because children who grow up in poor living conditions are stronger physically,and more mature psychologically.

Firstly,children who are brought up in relatively poor families,for the most of the time,they have to contribute physical labor to finance their families' operation.Through hard working,they are able to build a strong body,which prepares them for the intensive labor work in adult work.

Secondly,parents of poor families are always busy in earning their bread,so their children have to do lots of things themselves:taking care of oneself,making decisions and judging right from wrong,to name just a few.As a result,these children tend to be independent and mentally strong which fit them for the fierce competition of the adult world.

To draw a conclusion,being brought up in less prosperous families is not a completely regretting thing,children in poor living conditions develop in a sound way both physically and psychologically than their counterparts in wealthy families and thus have a better say in the future adult world.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (2 comments)

Reply Report Dr.Bill.Shen 2016-2-15 22:37
my observation is that people with a rough childhood are either extremely good or extremely bad.
Reply Report Igo 2016-2-16 12:00
I wanna say something. But don't know what I should say. Never mind. I just pretend I have a lot to say.

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Friends

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.