Readers’ Blog

Begin to think about the society

Viewed 2459 times 2016-9-11 22:00 |System category:Life| about

This weekend I went to my cousin's house to have a get-together meal. We were not getting on well with each other when we were little. When we grow up, our relation was just about the same. No more, no less. It seemed that our relation was always the same no matter what had changed. I had to admit that she was not good at studying but she had a rich background. She did not have to work hard to support herself. All she was just to find a job to have fun. That was the whole life, at least in my eyes.
  Now she has a house in our province's capital city and she married her husband with a doctoral degree. None of our relatives knew how much she earned each month. We never asked her about it. It seemed  pretty well. And everything was all right. Today she said something about my job, life and even my character, which made me feel uncomfortable. Why? What was wrong with her? Why did she say something like that? If she did not want to invite me to her house sincerely, why she invited me. So disgusting. At the same time, I felt a little bit upset. I have always been thinking about relations between she and me. I used to believe that our relation has become better and better. After today, all was the same. She was still herself, a little girl who was ten years old. But I am not what I was today. I will try to see her less and less. Just to live my peaceful life again.
  I wiil try to accept everything I will come across in the future. Just try.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Can not Think of a Topic 2017-4-16 10:32

Well, it's good to have a plan. Keep trying, you'll be fine..

• Something about Rio Olympics 2016-12-15 14:54

mikky48: That will be great of Chinese team
    I would like to share my blogs here with you,hope you can like it.
    customizedphonecase.my-free.website
    ok, that's great. Welcome!

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.