Readers’ Blog

i beg ,and beg

Popularity 5Viewed 3901 times 2014-12-21 16:33 |System category:Life| complex, always, person, change, should

Last few days ,i was in a very complex mood,and most of which is upsetness.It is the high time that i should do sth to change myself ,so to change my life .

I have always been a person who like to complain ,a person who is far from diligent(or just a lazy person),

a person who is narrow in mind and not generous towards many things ,especially towards people .

Among all those my shortcoming ,the most suffering one is :i always like to be envy with others;i like to compare with others.

Because of this bad character,i make myself live a suffering life.

I hate it as i hate myself once in a while

And in my llife ,

I looked down on some people around,just like i do on myself.

I hate this world ,just as this world hates me.

I hate some ones ,like some ones hate me.

But even as i have so many sufferings in my life ,i still beg myself badly for liviing my life well!

This is me ,one who always try to change and improve ,for i have so many,so many  flaws . 

I  Hope ,next time,i will tell  some good news ,which can bring my friends some positive energy as you give me .

But for this time ,i am sorry!!!

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.