Readers’ Blog

My hometown,awake your homesickness --- HaoTang village

Popularity 2Viewed 2304 times 2014-10-11 16:38 |System category:Life

Our village was painted by the painter: Hao Tang village.

Located in the Pingqiao District,Xinyang City, southern Henan Province. Xinyang was awarded the Chinas top 10 livable city,and Hao Tang was awarded the national ecological village. I was born in this village, I know it and I love it. 

The villagers said that Hao tang village is easy to find: Following the azalea and the Kelsang flower in the spring; looking for the lotus in summer;the chrysanthemum indicum everywhere will show you the way in Autumn; and the hundreds years old tree are the most eye-catching in winter.

These road signs we cant ignore are not jus for the view and admire. Every year, before the rice harvest, farmers would sprinkled a lot of Kelsang flowers.This was green manure planting we did for thousands of years.But was forgotten with the rising of the pesticides and the fertilizers.These two years,the farmers have changed their way to the earth, not taking it for granted but knowing how to pay back. So  gradually there were over 2000Mu Kelsang flowers in our village for the land detoxification and soil remediation, made the preparation for the organic farming. And the lotus pond is a very important part in the village water transformation system, it is also the domestic sewage eventually decomposition and digestion place. This is  the most traditional Chinese original village way for the sewage circulation.

Only a neat and tidy village is beautiful.

The village head distributed two buckets to every household for the rubbish dry wet departing. There were some fellows not willing to do such separation,the volunteer in the village would grew flowers around their yards,the second day, rubbish is gone.

Students in fourth and fifth grade were called to be the sanitation inspector, they checked carefully from door to door.Children are sincere and precisely and care no feelings of the neighborhood. They didnt shout tired even walked more than 10 miles in a half day. The villagers would feel ashamed if they got the negative comments, the good ones will get the basons and sheets for rewards.In this way, we not only get the household neat and tidy back again, but have the brook limpid again.

Our village is truly a living painted by the painter.

The lane in the lotus pond has touched many peoples homesickness which hide inside many years ago.The dwelling houses scattered naturally will give you a big surprise---the dog head gateway typically occured in the southern Henan province, the green brick wall, a door of brushwood, the old bridge over the lake and the adobe houses which were repaired carefully surrounded by the green bamboo.The neighbors would say that we build the house just according to the painters painting.
             The ecological environment is not the only treasure in our village, Hao tang is also famous for its Maojian tea,the Chinese chestnuts and also eating at the farming house. If you are a foodie,you must taste our local farm food, I can assure you that you will enjoy yourself and sure will ask your friends coming and try . After lunch,one cup of Maojian tea with great flavor is enough to eliminate your drowsiness and make you feel refreshed.  

This is my hometown, and you are all be welcomed to visit it, to feel the homesickness,to touch the pure nature.

Our village---Hao tang village

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Friends

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.