Readers’ Blog

In Korea (2)

Popularity 3Viewed 4484 times 2015-2-28 21:57 |System category:News

About today's blog, I want to talk about Korean food.

This is the first meal in Korea which was eaten in student cafeteria. My roommate took me there.

It tasted less salty and a little spicy, but that paocai (泡菜)is really delicious. Before coming here, I 've heard that Korea is famous with its paocai. Actually it is!

Today, I went to a small restaurant outside the school , the price is lower than that in the school. And the boss is a kind grandma. To my surprise, she could speak a little Chinese. This is what I ate as lunch.

In the afternoon, we went to downtown to buy some commodities. This is the street, much cleaner than China's.

Before going back to school, a thought came into our mind, why not have a traditional Korean meal. Then here it is. Meanwhile, personally, it didn't taste so good and sure, expensive.

The good thing is that I can have Twitter and Facebook here in Korea, no need to use VPN. Here is my TWITTER.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.