Readers’ Blog

why some people often show irritations?

Popularity 1Viewed 1596 times 2014-5-14 01:46 |System category:News| without, people, period, around, common

are you often under pressure? do you often feel irritative withou any reasons?
yes i am and i do.

I am a girl and each month,there are some days on which that i felt angry and anxious without any reasons.
you might say that my period time is around the corner? yes that is one of the most common reasons.

However, except this, i found that there are some other reasons that cause the irritations.

first, lack of sleep makes people full of anxiety. sleep and rest always help to recover the strengh and clear mind.if we did not have enough sleep, we would become very easy to loose temper even we are not on purpose to.

second, stress from life and job make people feel no relaxation. For most people, they don't like stress and especially for girls. cos they have less resistance to pressure compare to boys and men. so once girls are under pressure, they are more likely to release it by screaming out or loose temper to others without intentions.cos they don't know how to solve it and feel very worried about it and the more they think about it ,the more anxious they become.

third, some people set high request to themselves and force themselves to be the best.once they do this, they will be under high stress and their mind will be full of the stressing things and they keep thinking them.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (2 comments)

Reply Report ColinSpeakman 2014-5-15 10:05
So, on your last point, this suggests that, as English say, letting off steam, can be a good thing occasionally.. As keeping pressures bottled up inside can be unhealthy. Of course striving to be calm, but occasionally, if colleagues can see that a certain thing irritates you, behavior may be modified.
Reply Report wheatbaby 2014-5-16 19:24
thank u for your comment. hehe, to some degree, ur right.

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

Ge Garden

views

Most commented

Ge Garden

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.