Readers’ Blog

Here is Nanning!

Popularity 8Viewed 5187 times 2014-6-8 23:07 |Personal category:haha|System category:Life| Nanning, landscape, travel

Bloom Lotus Flowers In Guangxi University

The bloom lotus flowers in Guangxi University are always so celebrated that have attracted thousands of people. Every midsummer, many photographers will gather together in GXU to take photos of the flowers, enjoying the good scenery and so on.

Nanning International Exhibition Center

The International Exhibition Center is the landmark of Nanning. Its magnificent building is just like a China rose blooming towards ground and it is the permanent address of China Asean Expo.

Yangmei Ancient Town

Yangmei Ancient Town has been preserved to be the completest architectural complexes of Nanning from Ming and Qing Dynasties. The rural scenery can reflect a vast number of historical stories to visitors.

Liangfeng River Forest Park

Liangfeng River Forest Park is one of the earliest national forest park in China. There is a clear river flowing through the park, watering the trees around. The fresh air and the charming plants there can really make people avoid hustle and bustle from the city.

Qingxiu Mountain

Mountains ups and downs, the growth of many defferent trees, green and luxuriant. The trees grew close together and were so leafy that will make a sound of wave everytime the winds blows. There are categories of Southeast Asian architectures on the mountain which can have the visitors grasp a glimps of foreign culture.

Nightscape of South Lake Park

It will be very comfortable to have a walk around South Lake after meal. The bustling buildingand the lookout of South Lake intertwine together, composing a fantastic picture which does make people want to linger.

Zhongshan Road

Zhongshan Road is a paradise for many people because of its delicacies. There are many kinds of cheap snacks wihch can even attract foreigners such as seafood, barbecue and so on. Visitors can't miss this place to have such inexpensive feast.

Laoyou Rice Noodles

Laoyou rice noodles are the local traditional delicacies in Nanning. As a kind of signature food, the noodles taste sour and hot, and they're very appetizing as well. What's more, after having a bowl of Laoyou rice noodles, you will be full up and very warm.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Friends who just made a statement (2 Person)

Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (12 comments)

Reply Report laoren1234 2014-6-9 10:08
Beautiful city. Nice pictures. I like.
Reply Report teamkrejados 2014-6-9 10:55
Nice pictures. Thanks! I now have another destination to travel to. Wish you a great day.
Reply Report tionshen 2014-6-9 11:08
laoren1234: Beautiful city. Nice pictures. I like.
Thank you
Reply Report tionshen 2014-6-9 11:12
teamkrejados: Nice pictures. Thanks! I now have another destination to travel to. Wish you a great day.
Nanning welcomes you !

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Here is Nanning! 2014-6-9 11:12

teamkrejados: Nice pictures. Thanks! I now have another destination to travel to. Wish you a great day.
    Nanning welcomes you !

• Here is Nanning! 2014-6-9 11:08

laoren1234: Beautiful city. Nice pictures. I like.
    Thank you

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.