Readers’ Blog

SHY HURTS!

Popularity 2Viewed 1481 times 2014-5-3 07:51 |System category:News| Shy, Hurts

Do you use the excuse that your shy so you don't meet people?    Well I am here to tell you shy hurts and you miss out on people to meet and going places and just having a well rounded social life.  Shy hurts you at work, school, romance its time to realize just say hello!  That's right maybe that guy or girl is wanting to meet you,  that client is wanting you to speak up or your friends just want you to be more interesting.  It just takes nerve and a willingness to be more involved.   So HI!

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (2 comments)

Reply Report 财神 2014-5-3 10:13
owh! you wrote about my feelings,i also very shy heart so missed many attractive opportunities.what to do?
Reply Report ColinSpeakman 2014-5-3 11:19
Almost a poem in response:  Don't be shy, say hi. And if they say bye, don't cry. Give it another try. DO YOU think I am a poet and don't know it?  

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• SHY HURTS! 2014-5-3 11:19

Almost a poem in response:  Don't be shy, say hi. And if they say bye, don't cry. Give it another try. DO YOU think I am a poet and don't know it?  

• SHY HURTS! 2014-5-3 10:13

owh! you wrote about my feelings,i also very shy heart so missed many attractive opportunities.what to do?

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.