Readers’ Blog

A Weird Snack

Popularity 1Viewed 1348 times 2014-5-25 20:11 |System category:News| afternoon

Have you ever tried to dip french fries into ice-cream instead of tomato ketchupSilly as it may sound,it is really a good combination after I  tried it.

Friday’afternoon,my friends and I were waiting outside the cinema for the movie “X-Men: Days of Future Past”,sharing delicious ice-cream.An amazing idea suddenly occurred to us:why not buy some  french fries to dip in?!?So,few minutes latter,we started our weird snack.We let the ice cream stand for a few minutes,when it was about to soften, started dipping hot, crispy fries into the soft, cold ice cream.The combination of contrasting tastes created a new kind of gastronomical experience that satiated both the savoury craving and sweet-tooth yearning palate of mine at once!

Both of us was shocked by the combination of sweet and  salty,french fries and ice-cream taste amazing together!We were even immersed in this weird snack during the whole movie!

I can assure you that it's just too delicious not to experiment with! And you will love how they taste together! 

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (1 comments)

Reply Report ColinSpeakman 2014-5-25 23:27
You will need to come up with a catchy name for it!

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• A Weird Snack 2014-5-25 23:27

You will need to come up with a catchy name for it!

• Colorful Beef 2014-5-24 18:07

ColinSpeakman: The different meanings of beef.. Really give you food for thought!      Nice  to see these kinds of posts!
       Thanks for your encouragement!!I am a glutton who interested in finding the "secrets" of delicious food!

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

The Insider

views

Safe communication

views

The Cost of Love

views

Most commented

Safe communication

comments

The Cost of Love

comments

The Insider

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.