Readers’ Blog

Say bye to my college(Days in dorm)

Popularity 3Viewed 1566 times 2014-5-4 16:51 |System category:Life| college, life, dorm, girls

In a couple of weeks, I will leave this university, where I have spent four years. Learned a lot of course, but I have got more-friends. Since being a ophomore, I lived in a four-persons room. The other three beatiful girls are respectively Lingling, Haoni and Yuanyuan. We have spent the most unforggetable times together. I am going to share some very funny segments of our daily life with u.

Lingling is a girl that always brings happiness to us. In another word, she was born with humor. One days, she bought a box of mulberry and sat in front of her laptop and enjoyed it. Suddenly, she said to me to turn over to look at her. I turned over my head as usual, thinking she would tell me some plots of the TV shows as she did as usual. But she spoke nothing but snicker. I was immediately scared by her black teeth and figured out that was the mulberry. She is the most beautiful in our dorm but at that time I thought anyone would be a hundred times as beautiful as she is.

During the second winter in college, Yuanyuan and I always took our thermoses to get hot water downstairs. One day, Yuanyuan and I was about to go downstairs. After fetching my thermoses from the balcony, I saw Yuanyuan standing at the door with a paper bag in her hand instead of thermos. I asked:"are we going to get hot water?" She replied:"yes.""Then what is it in your hand?" When she looked down, both of us laughed out. 

Also in the second year, the rest three of us played a huge prank on Haoni. At that time, she played very close with a boy, which made us think they would be in a relationship. At our college's annual sport game, Lingling took some photos of Haoni and the boy,but sperately,and psed them together just like the photo on a marrige certificate. More worse, we spreaded the photo over our school.

Above are some of our stories. Facing the deadline of leaving, I just want to write down some memories to reminscent the past four years. It is beautiful I must admit. Girls, you are in my heart. I will never forget you.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (4 comments)

Reply Report 财神 2014-5-4 19:09
   Removes bluntness from the intellect; infuses truth in speech; augments dignity; dispels sin; cheers up mind; spreads fame in all directions. what not does good friendship do for human beings!
Reply Report hermioneleon 2014-5-4 22:16
财神:    Removes bluntness from the intellect; infuses truth in speech; augments dignity; dispels sin; cheers up mind; spreads fame in all directions. w ...
Would u like to share your stories with me?
Reply Report austinong 2014-5-16 08:54
thank you for sharing :)
Reply Report tempax 2014-5-17 22:47
Enjoy the season of smile, tear, hug and waving hands....
The last time in the university will impress you and all of roomates, classmates....

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Leon and me 2014-5-28 11:19

Understood perfectly now. Thanks for your explaination. I should spend more time on reading more English.

• Leon and me 2014-5-27 10:39

hermioneleon: I am lost, totally.
    In English we say: what a coincidence! Ironically to mean the opposite. So this is a way of recognizing that you are going to study in USA and now your BF is because of you! So of course it is not a coincidence! It is deliberate. I know sometimes irony makes English statements hard to follow? I hope you are a bit less lost now?  

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

Room

views

Most commented

Room

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.