Readers’ Blog

Papa, Mama, I miss you so much.

Popularity 2Viewed 1393 times 2014-7-26 00:39 |System category:News| speak, directly

Only after catch a cough will one realize the importance of health, only after leave home will one realize the love of parents. When one feels uncomfortable, he may begin to regret not doing sports at ordinary times, when one was bad treated by others, he may begins to regret not being a good child at home.

When parents talk a lot to us, we're agitated, and want to leave home as soon as possible, and as far away as possible. Now, I finally got the opportunity to leave home and run away from their nagging, I should be happy, but I'm actually not happy at all.

I miss my papa and mama so much that I even miss their nagging, and I was upset that people just not express their idea directly, and I have been confused by their words, because it is really hard to find their real meaning and it is really hard to judge the facticity of their words.

What will happen, if I ask them "What's your real meaning, is everything the truth about your words?" Ok, I'm a timid girl, so forget it, just for fun!

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• I'm a super lucky foodie ! 2014-5-27 20:21

Hannah.M: my mother, my sister and I , we made jiaozi together but the special jiaozi is designed by my sister and me
    wow, you both are 'Niu'

• I'm a super lucky foodie ! 2014-5-27 17:54

财神: who made this jiaozi?
    my mother, my sister and I , we made jiaozi together but the special jiaozi is designed by my sister and me

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.