Readers’ Blog

TRUE LOVE WILL LIVE FOREVER

Popularity 1Viewed 1868 times 2014-4-10 23:41 |System category:Life

11 APRIL 2010

At about 8 pm that day, sitting in the dark, i did the most important thing in my life. I proposed to her, to my girlfriend/fiancee and with GOD's blessing my future wife. She took about 5 minutes to reply me but my GOD it was like an eternity to me. Since i met her just once before i propose her, it was just her manners, her way of living she used to describe to me via txts that i fall for her. I met her after one week, i kissed her on the cheek, we sat and talk. That day i felt that i have loved the most beautiful girl in the world : her long hair (till her knees), her beautiful brown eyes, that round cheeks and her lovely lips made me totally mad.

Months flied by and we were getting closer and closer, our love were becoming bigger and i felt i was changing, becoming a better man for her, becoming more romantic and responsible. We met almost everyday, spending countless hours talking, trying to know every details of each others lives. On the 9th september 2010 we celebrated our first EID-UL-FITR (muslim festival) together and i still remember all the gifts my mom bought for her. Our first year was the most beautiful year of my life. It was the year where i learned how to live.

2011 was an important educational year for us. Despite being really busy with our study we did our best to give the most time possible to our partner. This year we started to have our habits, our txting time, our meeting time and of course we started to celebrate our 1st year of meeting, proposing, kissing etc. That year was also the year where we knew that we would not be able to live without each other, where we know the importance we have for each other.

2012 was the most difficult year of our life. On february i had to come to china for my further studies. We were scared but we worked hard, keeping no secret and giving time for each other was the key for fighting this long distance. Having skype, whatsapp and later wechat helped us a lot to remain connected almost 24h. Our life changed, our relationship became more verbal, than physical and for me it's what make it more beautiful and special.

By 2013 i was settled in china and we got used to our new way of living, we may met just 2 months per year but we were making it the most memorable possible. Our love is like a fire that despite the distance and countless problems keep burning vigorously. 

My love story is not filmy, may not seem to be the most romantic one but for me it's the purest one. It's two souls that met by GOD's grace and are fighting and sacrificing everything they can to be together forever. I'm really really lucky to have such a life and such a great person in my life. 

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 1 Share

Comment Comment (2 comments)

Reply Report ColinSpeakman 2014-4-11 09:12
A lovely story. I have to ask why now your beloved wife cannot join you in China?  I just mention also that the use of multi-colors in your blog is good up to a point, but some colors are harder to read and even hurt the eyes a bit. The green does not come across well on the equipment I am reading it on. Be colorful but not quite so colorful if possible
Reply Report tahir.sak 2014-4-11 09:58
Exactly we are not married yet, we are just 21 years old and she's studying in my country so for these reasons we just meet when i go back for summer holiday. Sorry for the colors i'll use it more carefully next time...

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• TRUE LOVE WILL LIVE FOREVER 2014-4-11 09:58

Exactly we are not married yet, we are just 21 years old and she's studying in my country so for these reasons we just meet when i go back for summer holiday. Sorry for the colors i'll use it more carefully next time...

• TRUE LOVE WILL LIVE FOREVER 2014-4-11 09:12

A lovely story. I have to ask why now your beloved wife cannot join you in China?  I just mention also that the use of multi-colors in your blog is good up to a point, but some colors are harder to read and even hurt the eyes a bit. The green does not come across well on the equipment I am reading it on. Be colorful but not quite so colorful if possible

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.