Readers’ Blog

My mother,you are in my heart

Popularity 3Viewed 2209 times 2014-5-7 13:10 |System category:Life| always, mother, dream, heart

My mother passed away at the age of 53 in 1998. But she  always lives in my heart .
   I can not help thinking of my mother. She was very beautiful when she was a young mother.She was good at music and could played some instruments very well. When I was at five years old, she taught me to play the hamonium. At the beginning ,I was interested in it, but later I felt tired and I thought it was so boring. I told my mother I would rather be a farmer.At that time my mother didn't make me go on learning it.
    Now I have bought an electronic organ and still remember what my mother taught me. In my spare time playing the elctronic organ is my hobby. While I am playing it, I always feel mother beside me.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Friends who just made a statement (1 Person)

Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (4 comments)

Reply Report claudeckenni 2014-5-7 14:31
Death ends life, not relationship. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, but love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Reply Report Catherine2021 2014-5-7 15:12
claudeckenni: Death ends life, not relationship. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, but love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Thanks  for reading my article. What you said is right. I agree with you.
Reply Report 财神 2014-5-8 09:24
Mother is not other than God.
Reply Report Catherine2021 2014-5-8 09:42
财神: Mother is not other than God.
Yes. No one can take the place of Mother.

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Where is happiness? 2016-11-15 18:58

I watched the movie The Stand the other day and while I was watching it I was thinking how great it would be if most of the people in world suddenly died. If all of the infrastructure was still in place it would be fantastic. Whenever I watch 'day after' type movies I wish that something like that would happen. In my opinion the world is a very terrible place and I blame humans. If most humans died I would be very happy about it. The sooner we create artilects that are superior to humans the better in my opinion.

If everyone died then nobody would be trying to make me go to work. I would love it. I hate having to go to work. If everyone just died one day there would be plenty of food about - and nobody telling me that I had to work. I like the Simpsons Halloween special where they do a 'day after' type story and in it Homer starts living in the local church. If everyone died I would find a great Cathedral to live in. It would be so cool.

Do you really like people so much? I seriously hate them. And they wont leave me alone because society seems to think that I am some kind of slave or something. Wont pay me a living wage. They want me to work.

And look at Africa. Look at all the poverty in the world - and look how the wealthy live. I would be so very happy if most people died.

Have you ever read the Jack London story The Scarlett Plague? It is very good. It is probably my favourite day after type story. But I do not understand what was so hard about killing that Chauffeur guy. What was the problem? Why not kil him while he was asleep? Throw a massive rock at him. Push him off a cliff. Poison him. Stab him. What was the problem? I dont get it.

• The Sun is Shining 2014-6-5 08:58

firstjeremy: Nice poem!
    Thanks for saying that

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.