Readers’ Blog

The society would become paradise.

Popularity 1Viewed 1225 times 2019-11-20 09:53 |Personal category:China life|System category:News

Last evening I watched parts of the CCTV program on chinese food production at the meantime I had to take care of old mother and the stove. Agaiin about the meat market, I think our government should make some policy to encourage old farmers to feed more cattles with crops stalks as they did before. As I know a lot of villagers speed much time on playing cards or fishing who have enough energy and experience to raise beasts for pleasure instead. In neighboring village a retired worker buys-keeps-and-sells bulls as career whose extra income is quite admirable specially for this year. 
Chinese people should not expect all the meat comes from large-scale breeding farm. Our country ought to make full use of the rural human resources and natural feeding materials. 
If all things in a green green way, the society would become paradise. 

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Friends who just made a statement (1 Person)

Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• How to deal with foreign textbooks in China 2020-1-21 17:25

Chinese people can read many other things outside their textbooks, and textbooks are the books in a school many students do not read at all. Many stduents at the end of the term stillkeep good and clean textbooks in their dorm. They can be sent to rural boys and grils again.

• How to deal with foreign textbooks in China 2020-1-9 16:14

sulagu: I also do not think China should continue to use English text books.  Education to a nation is a matter of sovereignty.  To use foreign text book woul ...
    Thank you for the constructive comment. The note goes in simple words that is easy for kids to understand as a good text! I wish all articles in the textbooks are written this way by native writers. In fact those original foreign texts are not fit Chinese students due to the ‘strange’ contents which are far beyond students' comprehension. Kids enjoy the ‘domestic’ English articles which are closer to their own life. So that is ideal if Chinese educators produce powerful teaching materials those are a piece of cake for schooling.

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

Most commented

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.