Readers’ Blog

More intellectuals work in the Forum

Viewed 877 times 2019-6-17 16:32 |Personal category:education|System category:News

This morning the news program on the radio told me: Recently President Xi  mentioned that newspaper authority should take effective measures to attract more intellectuals to make the media business get better for the public! 
In the forum I have met with many teacher bloggers whose articles were quite nice those could reflect the reality of the true China. But it is a pity that  many of the talent writers had only worked here for a short period. I miss them very much and message them to come back the Forum. Few of them accept my invitation! 
Dear reader friends: What is your suggestion?

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Special weather condition 2019-8-22 21:11

"It is funny to drive car on  the river-like road, the fact proves another truth that Dongying is famous for her rich resource on water", the same is true of  Hailan,  Guangdong and Fujian。

• Harsh words maybe good medicine 2019-8-16 23:23

Your words are not harsh at all.

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.