Readers’ Blog

The benifit from ‘ugly’ wife

Popularity 1Viewed 997 times 2019-5-20 11:17 |System category:News

The young Tom asked a fairy-like old man how to keep the body healthy and lead happy life. The latter replied: "Every day I take in simple food and have a walking after dinner; If you want to live longer, you had better marry an ‘ugly’ woman! "
The above was story told by my former headmaster who laughed for a while and asked me the reason for the second advice! ---------------He said:"You will not totally understand the benifit of an ordinary-looking wife until old age after marriage! Suppose that if you marry a film-star-like wife, she may make many troubles on love affairs and the frequent night life will badly hurt your body!"  ------------Now his laughing still goes around my ears that joke contains too much wisdom about real life!

Plain-looking wife is great wealth for your family! 

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (2 comments)

Reply Report GVTCC 2019-5-21 09:23
The fairy-like old guy doesn't know that a man could have more than a wife in China.
Reply Report SEARU 2019-5-21 10:12
GVTCC: The fairy-like old guy doesn't know that a man could have more than a wife in China.

No! Our law does not allow a man have two or more women as wives under the same roof!
I wonder if you have fully understood the original meaning of my post?

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• china dream ( by searu) 2019-9-7 10:20

For correction on spelling: ‘’ the  red  sun  from  the  horizon  line  of  the  earth .”
                                            "  the red Sun from the horizon line of the Earth.

• Special weather condition 2019-8-22 21:11

"It is funny to drive car on  the river-like road, the fact proves another truth that Dongying is famous for her rich resource on water", the same is true of  Hailan,  Guangdong and Fujian。

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.