Readers’ Blog

An embarrassing experience

Viewed 1734 times 2014-11-24 00:28 |System category:Life| experience, occurred, summer, social, topic

In our social life, embarrassing experiences inevitably happen to us, among which the one lingers on my mind when I first saw the topic, which occurred in summer holiday.

On that day, the wind was blowing in such a strong way that I had to squint and hardly walked in the street straightly and steadily. Therefore, it’s doubtless that one bicycle placed in front of a nearby market fell down violently and made out noisy sound, which turned out to be damaged chain of its. A furious man rushed to me from the other side of the road crying out “You little naughty, you can’t buy me if you collide with my bike” the moment I decided to leave after raising the fallen bike with great efforts. What’s more, his roaring like a thunderbolt scared me to death and I got totally stunned by his sudden scratch. Few minutes later, more and more people gathered together around me and gossiped about me with sympathy. Meanwhile, I felt embarrassed and wronged, and stuck my words into the throat but I am eager to tell the truth in my heart. Being in an awkward position, one woman walked out of the crowd and explained everything to the man. Eventually we eliminated the misunderstanding.

For all my embarrassment due to the misunderstanding, I still insist helping people no matter whether I would be misunderstood.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

An Easier Life

views

2019-12-02

views

Most commented

An Easier Life

comments

2019-12-02

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.