Readers’ Blog

My cellphone

Popularity 1Viewed 4127 times 2014-11-14 22:48 |System category:Life| individual, appearance, difference, investment, knowledge

My cellphone is regarded as both a valuable tool and a secret lover to me. Honestly speaking, there is no difference between mine and others’ cellphone in terms of its function and appearance, but not every individual who could afford to buy one makes a good investment on it.

First of all, it’s a universal knowledge that cell phone could yield conveniences to us, which include that it not only enables us to keep frequent contacts with our relatives and friends, but it offers us a good access to communicate information more quickly. Those above are basic functions that cellphone, as a useful tool, commonly has. Nevertheless, my cellphone seems more like an intimate lover in my world. Based on my pondering on how to study English with effectiveness and efficiency, I personally consider the electron-based learning render paper-based learning obsolete, therefore, making full use of its availability of memory, I selectively install sorts of applications of learning English, through which I have developed the habit of Learning on a daily basis. Apart from it, the device is portable to carry around wherever I go, and consult the electronic dictionary whenever I need to.

I meet him and talk with him every day, which sounds a little weird to others who detect it as an only tool for human races, but I would rather make this asset as a friend or even lover who I cherish with my care and love.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.