Readers’ Blog

A Heroic Deed

Popularity 3Viewed 4699 times 2014-11-7 16:03 |System category:News| unexpected, freelance, speaking, careful, always

Heroic deeds,no matter how they are major or minor, happen frequently in our daily life if we keep careful observations. Personally speaking, heroic deeds in my view aren’t always the kind of rescuing people from unexpected fire or even accidentally sacrificing himself for the sake of others’ life. As a freelance photographer, I have witnessed and added those pictures of illustrating heroic deeds into my albums. The following is one of my description of a real heroic deed that I have ever seen.
   One day I passed by a store selling ice-cream for three citizens including a comparatively younger woman dressed in fashionable clothes who was carrying her sling bag with exquisite decoration casually. In other words, you could recognize her as a rich from the first impression. As I was ready to take a photo for her without her permission, all of a sudden, there rushed out a vagrant who grabbed the costly bag successfully. After we involving the woman came to realize that, we took joint efforts to pursue him, on the route of chasing, the moment he was ready to escape rapidly in a park a hero showed up unexpectedly. The hero I was referring to was a middle-aged man who was sitting on a bench for resting himself .He succeeded in stumbling the robber with his long-enough umbrella with consciousness. Therefore, the robber fell down, and we quickly run to take him over control .Consequently, we handed the robber over to the police. Thanks to the strange man, this woman got her purse back with relief , all of us on the spot gave praises and applause to the brave man owing to his heroic deed.
   In the final analysis, I consider that those deeds which tend to protect interests of ordinary people are great and heroic. From a heroic deed, we could conclude that everybody has an option to be a hero and heroic deeds could be very close to us.

this is the related piture

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Friends who just made a statement (1 Person)

Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
    Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
    Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
    platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.