Readers’ Blog

Bored

Popularity 3Viewed 3631 times 2013-6-30 03:20 |System category:Life

Life has been very boring lately, I need some new ideas of how to make it more interesting. Feel free to let me know what you do to have fun.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment Comment (15 comments)

Reply Report LEMONW 2013-7-3 11:57
Make girl friend and read something good books.
Reply Report TG03 2013-7-3 21:01
LEMONW: Make girl friend and read something good books.
Ha ha well Im waiting for the right girl, and i do read but not that often even that is boring to me. I like to be active! What do you do for fun?
Reply Report happymarymary 2013-7-4 12:51
travel and take photoes, make good friends, enjoy the nature, help poor people, and then share your experiences with friends.
Reply Report happymarymary 2013-7-4 12:52
ric life, huh
Reply Report happymarymary 2013-7-4 12:52
colorful life, huh
Reply Report LEMONW 2013-7-4 13:54
TG03: Ha ha well Im waiting for the right girl, and i do read but not that often even that is boring to me. I like to be active! What do you do for fun?
I read something intresting on the internet,watch TV,chat with friends,drink coffe at Starbuck sometimes.Very simple,but very fulfilling,coz I have a wonderful daughter.Ha ha!
Reply Report TG03 2013-7-4 22:48
I love to travel but cant that much because of money. and I only have a few good friends but i love to do things with them.
Reply Report TG03 2013-7-4 22:50
LEMONW: I read something intresting on the internet,watch TV,chat with friends,drink coffe at Starbuck sometimes.Very simple,but very fulfilling,coz I have a  ...
I also watch TV but not much. and i love Starbucks, i cant get enough of it. And that is very cool that you enjoy life with your daughter, i will one day have children but i dont think im ready for that yet.
Reply Report LEMONW 2013-7-5 14:35
TG03: I also watch TV but not much. and i love Starbucks, i cant get enough of it. And that is very cool that you enjoy life with your daughter, i will one  ...
I also study English every day,whatever enjoy life .If you have holidays you can travel around the world.
Reply Report TG03 2013-7-5 22:07
LEMONW: I also study English every day,whatever enjoy life .If you have holidays you can travel around the world.
English is complicated language so i commend people who study it. And i travel but because of college i cant travel like i wish to.
Reply Report LEMONW 2013-7-11 14:20
TG03: English is complicated language so i commend people who study it. And i travel but because of college i cant travel like i wish to.
Tyler,these days feel better ?or still bored? Look bright side.
Reply Report TG03 2013-7-12 02:52
LEMONW: Tyler,these days feel better ?or still bored? Look bright side.
Yes these days are better haha i am going home from college in a few weeks and i am excited, i have also started reading more!
Reply Report LEMONW 2013-7-12 12:19
TG03: Yes these days are better haha i am going home from college in a few weeks and i am excited, i have also started reading more!
Good for you!So nice!
Reply Report TG03 2013-7-13 01:32
LEMONW: Good for you!So nice!
haha yes, Thank you!
Reply Report godbird 2013-7-21 15:16
maybe you  two  are a good pair if possible. i think that many ones perhaps feel unset a few day in one month.Also, campus life is colourful in your life. so you may do your utmost to enjoy it wiht no boring. if you are available, your can read some literature books or some novels with famous writers.

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Bored 2013-7-21 15:16

maybe you  two  are a good pair if possible. i think that many ones perhaps feel unset a few day in one month.Also, campus life is colourful in your life. so you may do your utmost to enjoy it wiht no boring. if you are available, your can read some literature books or some novels with famous writers.

• What Is Fun 2013-7-13 21:59

TG03: I have class only a few times a week so when I am Not in class i usually work, or i play sports  
    like basketball. And i have a lot of friends that i  ...
    呵呵,看来你的生活很充实。但是我好像和你不太一样,我没有太多朋友,呵呵,所以很羡慕你有很多朋友。

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.