Readers’ Blog

The trait of being able to apply the knowledge.

Popularity 3Viewed 2222 times 2014-9-18 15:34 |System category:News| knowledge, learning, better

life is many learning curves. The more, the better. 
I was lucky to inherit the "agnostic / athieist gene. What I mean by that  is, no matter how much education ( weather from a school, or on my own ) I can take that knowledge and apply it That is an ability that CAN'T be taught. Granted, every human trait, there is a bell curve for it, so I can't condemn or praise anyone for their luck in the genetic sperm and egg re-combination. This is one trait that I've noticed the western exam's are weak in. Why give someone more consideration ( based on exam's) if they can "learn" the material faster, but will go the rest of their lives NOT being able to apply the knowledge ? ?  This is a mistake of western exams. More consideration should be given to someone ( who may initially be slower ) at "learning" the material, but will be able to take this knowledge and apply it. HOW DO YOU MEASURE THIS ? ? ? Carl Sagan lamented this in his book, "Science as a candle of light" subtitled "In the demon haunted world".... there it is....if your STILL READING this, BRAVO to you ! ! ! ! Tell your educators this.....THANK YOU ! ! !

WHAT IS THE GENE FOR THIS  ? ? ?

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray

Friends who just made a statement (3 Person)

Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

An Easier Life

views

2019-12-02

views

Most commented

Say No to That Girl

comments

An Easier Life

comments

2019-12-02

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.