Readers’ Blog

Son Love Grandparents More

Viewed 2614 times 2013-1-10 15:08 |System category:News| his, example, natural, mother

It is natural to see that a child run around his/her mother or ride on his/her father.But now,everywhere we
can see child in the garden alone,or in the field with his grandmather.
    My nephew as a example,when he was 2-month-old,my brother away to GuangZhou to make money.Ab
out each month to call home ,but he stay with his grandparents.Now,nephew was 4 years old,when my br
other come back during the NEW YEAR,his son even cann't call him a "Dad" .
    We work hardly for what,few people think about this question,many people knew this answer,but under the
pressure about living condition.Most or all  parents say "We all for my child",they did so.They make money to
full thier child living condition,rich parents' children is superior than others.
    Before child's 3 years old,what they need turely?tools?beautiful colth?money? The answer is no,no,no.They n
eed pratents love.As a says"Having a mother love ,as a treasure." As parents,we need think carefully.

(Opinions of the writer in this blog don't represent those of China Daily.)

Passing

Eggs

Flowers

Shake hands

Ray
Like 0 Share

Comment (0 comments)

facelist doodle Doodle board

You need to login to comment Login | register

Album

Recent comments

• Bey,my love 2013-1-30 16:10

Think you!

• Bey,my love 2013-1-30 09:30

Just keep the good memory and walk into tomorrow's sunshine or rainstorm. Pray for her!

Star blogger

Anming

views

Maierwei

views

财神

views

Most Viewed

The Blame Game

views

The frog prince?

views

Most commented

The frog prince?

comments

The Blame Game

comments

Why is Uranus blue?

comments

Once in a pink moon

comments

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.