register Login
Chinadaily Forum Return to homepage

reynolds95's space https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?1420105 [Favorite] [Copy] [Share] [RSS]

Statistics

12 number of visits

• Credits: 143
  • Friends: 5
  • Threads: --
  • Blogs: 1
  • Albums: --
  • Share: --

No records yet

• Real NameJason
  • GenderMale
  • Birthday1989 Year 11 Month 11 Day
  • BirthplaceChina Fujian
  • ResidenceChina Shandong

View all personal profiles

No Feeds yet

the identity lost in The Hundred Years of A Floating City 2014-11-23
   I just watched  ‘ The hundred years of a floating city ’ . Its touch ...
(1361) readings|(0) comments

View more

No threads yet

You can't leave a message until you have logged in Log in | register

prettybaby50 2017-1-17 03:58:49
Hi i hope fine? am Miss Blessing, My Dear i was in this site today looking for a better relationship then i First saw your profile i took interesting to know you,contact me At (abdelblessing @yahoo.com ) I promise to add my picture to you as soon as i receive your reply in my mailbox thank am waiting to read from you
Blessing,,
Maierwei 2014-9-8 20:57:54
reynolds95: ‘Imposing some vague idea of "justice" and demanding respect like you did only undermines it.’ u see, u r just impose ur own understanding ...
I'm not into rhetoric plays or promoting my personal ideas.
Justice is for all. It is you who say it's unjust. You seem to forget what you write in your own messages and comments.
Maierwei 2014-8-31 23:39:14
reynolds95 : it was a reply to u last night. themoderator just deleted it TWICE. but i want u read it. u can judge ur ancestors. of course u can. all i asking is ... Hi, I have seen that comment of yours, and replied hours ago. All I ask for people is not to impose THEIR OWN understanding of "justice" on others. Being huaren doesn't entitle you to teach people to modify their feelings. Everyone is free to respect and/or criticize their ancestors in any way you want. Regardless of b ... ...
voice_cd 2014-8-31 14:06:34
Hello reynolds95, I am the moderator of this forum. please no more foul languages! Thank you for your cooperation!
Recent visitors
Group

No groups yet

Archiver|   

GMT +8, 2020-2-26 22:30

Contact Us :

Office number : 86-10-84883534 , 86-10-84883548   Email: chinaforum#chinadaily.com.cn, Switch the # to @ when you send email to us.

Back to the top