Author: voice_cd

Questions to ask English experts from Chinese learners (Round 7) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-19 22:18:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by smartypants at 2014-10-19 22:19

how to celebrate father's day?
buy him more tools, and let him work more at home!

Use magic tools Report

CD top contributor in April

Post time 2015-12-19 16:29:56 |Display all floors
As Father's Day is approaching, it reminds me of missing my father. He had been to another world five years ago. I still remember what he did for my family. It is a family of six members. He worked hard to support the family together with my mother.
          He left his home at the age of 13 and made a living far away from his home to escape from being recruited to join the army. He got a job in a farm and grew vegetable there. Then he moved to a further place in the west of Guangxi after 1953 and had his own family there. It had been a tough life for him for a long time. When he could enjoy the relaxed time after his retirement for 20 years, he passed away. It was a pity that I spent less time with him when he was still alive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.