Views: 9014|Replies: 53

China Pathetically Behind West in Military Technology   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-28 20:02:32 |Display all floors
I thought China was smart and good genes, but today, I look up internet for american technology compared to chinese tecnology.  America has B-2 Spirit bombers that can bomb everyone to death in China and China can't even detect the plane.  America has Ford-class aircraft carrier, F-22 Raptor, Virginia-class submarines.  It will take China 750 years to be where America is at right now, but by that time, America will have already perfected inter-stellar travel and have colonized the planets of Proxima Centauri.  

I am shocked about just how genetically lacking the Han ethnicity is!  I never knew you were so backwards!  I thought you were the best until I did some research today.  No need to spend any further time thinking about a failed people: I now will only root for the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 20:12:50 |Display all floors
a big yes INDEED the west is the numero uno license to killer...and are you ready to kiill as well  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 09:20:25 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-5-28 20:12
a big yes INDEED the west is the numero uno license to killer...and are you ready to kiill as well   ...

Yes, I would kill for America if America asked me to, for America is now my only hero.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 10:30:39 |Display all floors
Snoop.Doggy.Doo Post time: 2014-5-29 09:20
Yes, I would kill for America if America asked me to, for America is now my only hero.

oh.. nother american killer on the block..!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 10:33:15 |Display all floors
Snoop.Doggy.Doo Post time: 2014-5-29 09:20

You are worshiping the wrong hero, you are sending to kill for the thieving capitalist and they don’t give rat’s ass about you.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 19:24:33 |Display all floors
Snoop.Doggy.Doo Post time: 2014-5-28 20:20

another one goes just another one bites the dust  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-30 17:56:36 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-5-28 20:12
a big yes INDEED the west is the numero uno license to killer...and are you ready to kiill as well   ...

China is number 1, not West!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.