Author: Coulomb

What is Racism?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-25 17:18:36 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-5-25 17:06
As for there being black institutions and not white ones. Like I said, in the other comment I posted ...

Well said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 17:24:01 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-5-25 17:06
As for there being black institutions and not white ones. Like I said, in the other comment I posted ...

Don't flatter yourself, Caucasian: this article is for China and the Han race, not you.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 17:35:01 |Display all floors
Coulomb Post time: 2014-5-25 17:24
Don't flatter yourself, Caucasian: this article is for China and the Han race, not you.

Tell me in what way am I flattering myself? Quote where I flatter myself please.

"for the han race?" do you think han alone constitutes China? lots more Chinese ethnicities than that. Are manzu not alowed to read this then? Is it not for them? What about the other ethnicities?
You are disrespecting your own country's diversity with such a comment.

Knowledge is for everyone, not just the Chinese. Knowing what is racist, knowing that you are racist is something everyone should know.

Such articles only serve to promote bigotry. I hope other Chinese reading this, rather than assuming it's ok to think Chinese are superior, assume that instead we are all equal. I hope anyone from any country reading this does the same.

This article does not justify racism at all, it does not mean that we cannot call Chinese racists "racist" it doesn't mean we can't call white racists "racist". Anyone who does the actions I previously mentioned are racist, nothing more.
One more thing, Often, the people who get called racist are not called racist because they set up a Chinese society in their university or institutions like the article is arguing, it's for saying that they hate Filipinos or Japanese or Vietnamese or Americans. It's that they are prejudiced against an entire population without knowing the individual. I call any foreigner who does the same racist.

Like it or not sir, that is racism.

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 17:38:01 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-5-25 17:35
Tell me in what way am I flattering myself? Quote where I flatter myself please.

"for the han ra ...

Don't flatter yourself, Caucasian.  I am happy that your Caucasian race has decided to go extinct: not my problem.  Mind your own business and go extinct.  My article is for China, not you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 17:42:42 |Display all floors
Coulomb Post time: 2014-5-25 17:38
Don't flatter yourself, Caucasian.  I am happy that your Caucasian race has decided to go extinct: ...

So basically...you haven't answered my question because you have no answer. Instead you repeat yourself like a broken record.

Go extinct? You realise we are all human beings, humanity is not going extinct anytime soon. I know you see us as different but we are all one and the same.

Mind my own business? I find your article offensive assuming that we cannot call people racist. It is promoting racism, saying it's ok and therefore it now is my business. When I am offended about something I will often speak out about it.

I hope others reading this agree with me and not you which is why I post on your thread. I don't want anyone believing such trash.
It's ok if you don't reply, I think we all know who is correct here anyway. ( <-------this last sentence is self flattery, previously I was not flattering myself. Now when you reply "don't flatter yourself" for the third time, it will finally make sense, I added that in just to help you )
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 17:47:37 |Display all floors
Coulomb Post time: 2014-5-25 17:38
Don't flatter yourself, Caucasian.  I am happy that your Caucasian race has decided to go extinct: ...

P.S. being happy that a "race" of people are going extinct....is racist. You are racist, this article is racist. Shame on you.

I shall explain why:

You are happy that another "race" of human beings is dying out as you dislike them for reasons of your own that you have conjured up, in essence you have judged us all in advance, assuming that you will instantly dislike all future Caucasians. in hoping that Caucasians die out you are discriminating against them.  

Heres discrimination's definition
treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit:

now do you understand that through logic...you are a racist?
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-25 17:51:36 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-5-25 17:42
So basically...you haven't answered my question because you have no answer. Instead you repeat you ...

Please stop spamming my thread, Caucasian.  Please spread your Western Liberal Democratic message on a Western forum, not here.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.