Author: voice_cd

What in China gave you positive energy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-13 08:41:07 |Display all floors
Positive energy come from the people around us,for example,after work,we can have a nice meal with our families,while at work,getting recognized by your superviser,have a nice smile for your colleagues..

So many make me believe positive energy is everywhere..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-14 23:16:08 |Display all floors
Positive energy, something happened that was prophesied, because of some people from China, Isaiah 62:8-9 Never again will I gave your grain to your enemies never again will foreigners drink the new wine for which you have toiled .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-14 23:23:00 |Display all floors
Say that because of what happened . A church some bands and spies were spying on me, being my enemies, you could say would say right, the drawing appeared from Jesus, speaking on a bugged phone that day about the drawing, felt drawn by the Holy Spirit to say Oriental Oriental to them, then some people from China were joining them .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-14 23:48:40 |Display all floors
The people from China, and this can be seen, it was on television, Hour of Power the church in California, December 2005 not long after the drawing appeared, the people from China were so excited, and talking about the 5 angels of the 5 continents, one was saying, as if to me in a way, I am I can I will, something like that, and I'm here with a drawing from Jesus with an angel on it, and feeling God calling the Oriental people .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-15 23:24:21 |Display all floors
I get advice but no human contact, and it is not alright . The thread is about being positive and China, trying . There was something I wanted to point out, these people from China were all exciting talking about the 5 angels of the 5 continents, this was something prophesied in 1998, why were they so excited all of the sudden .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-15 23:41:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-6-15 23:43

They found what they were looking for . I am saying that because Matisyahu sings in a song, they are digging in the sand . I don't even think some of these people realized what they were doing, I didn't at first really, why I sent that first letter, it fulfills what was prophesied, thank you Jesus . Never really doubted that these people from China were joining this church because of the angel drawing from Jesus and myself saying Oriental to some spies, to my sons like the ground, like it says in Isaiah .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-15 23:48:14 |Display all floors
During that program the man of God, Robert 1, standing behind the people from China,  the look on his face stuck in my head, he didn't look to happy for some reason, wasn't because of me was it .  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.