Views: 3542|Replies: 12

Stories in Hangzhou - street style [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-19 15:09:12 |Display all floors
A series of street snaps were shot in Hangzhou, telling you the story behind the photos.

One photo, one story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 15:14:40 |Display all floors

"I felt at ease and safe hugging him. He likes mango pudding and I got used to that flavor even though I did not like it at first. He always lives up to his promises. But now we broke up. 295 days. We had ups and downs, but now all I rememeber were the good times. I wish I could see him one day, listening to him telling his life."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 15:18:03 |Display all floors

Exchange student from HK. "Students from the mainland are burdened with the expection of great scores. It seems that they only care about their grade, but life is so much more than that. As long as we can make a living on our own and do what we like, that's enough."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 15:21:47 |Display all floors

65 years of marriage. "It never occurs to us to get seperated. Marriage is a life-long promise. We also quarrel, but we learn to respect each other. She is great cook, but now her vision is losing. So now I am learning how to cook."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 15:25:55 |Display all floors

Kiki and her shoes. "People collect all kinds of things, stamps, knives, lighters. I began to collect shoes ten years ago. I have over 100 pairs of shoes lying in my house. I sleep with them. Collecting shoes is my life. I often look at one's shoes at first to judge his taste."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 15:30:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lt1322min at 2014-4-19 15:40

Have to get married this year. "I am 41 years old now and still single. I have been here for 7 years and now I want to move back to Hong Kong. I can be counted as a rich guy in HK, but that's nothing in mainland. If anyone around 30 wants to get married and move to HK, please contact me."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 15:33:07 |Display all floors

Delivery is not an easy job. "No one is willing to put on the spiderman outfit. So.. I am in. I becomes a focus on the street, but it's actually stuffy wearing this. Delivery is not easy. You have to be on time under whatever conditions."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.