Author: lt1322min

Famous Chinese couples with huge age gap   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-21 08:31:58 |Display all floors
Tang Monk.I saw him.really?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 08:52:51 |Display all floors
I notice one commonality in this thread.  That is:  money and power is involved in all these relationships and marriages.  It was mentioned that with older women with much younger husbands the 'men' are considered 'boy toys'.  In western countries marriages where the man is so much older than the 'girl', the girl is seen as a "trophy wife", an adornment to be worn on the arm.
If this is the life-style they choose, all the better for them.  However, are there any "normal" couples in situations like this?  I think a lot of these girls are looking at a huge paycheck when the hubby goes on to the next world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 21:09:43 |Display all floors
people marry for different reasons.to me i see nothing wrong in that.as long as you get your own fair share of the bargain.don't give a shit what society says about your relation.every one got skeletons well kept in closets.the goal in every marriage is happiness.as long as they are happy that is fine.some people will say those women got dollar eyes.yes,you pay to get the pleasure you want and the women makes the sacrifice.do you think any woman will be happy when people talk about her relation to a man and try to critize her?she is make an enormous sacrifice.eye brows are raised each time she pops out with an aged husband.that doesnt feels good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-25 22:45:01 |Display all floors
Does not matter!
Love is blind!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.