Author: lt1322min

Famous Chinese couples with huge age gap   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-19 19:18:10 |Display all floors
love which ignore the social  opinion and family members' opposition can be miserable, the level of the romance is depend on which your have, including the propety both on material and spirtual aspects. that's why normal people rarely have a couple with huge age gap

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-19 19:54:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by huaren2323 at 2014-4-19 23:18

The world is now a global village. It certainly opens up option for both gender to seek what make her/him happy. it is not just sex but compatibility in daily routine and supportive of each other than with the significant half, the person is able to reach his.her Shangri-la. I would have no objection for any of my children to make their life choices even if the age gap is there. Live and let live...I am happy for these couple so long as the other significant half before and their children are also taken int the equation.
Most of all, hope that in ickness or in health, for riher or poorer, till detah do they part.....this is the ultimate test.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 20:53:48 |Display all floors
It seems reasonable,cause' one sophisticated while the other one energetic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 22:41:59 |Display all floors
ages would not hinder the love of the truth. pray them to enjoy life forever.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-19 23:08:42 From mobile |Display all floors
different people have different options. in my view, true love is beyond those limitations like age, background. after all, it is your life, dun let others control it and live the way u want. I know this may sound a bit unrealistic when considering money, work...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 11:41:48 |Display all floors
Jackconq Post time: 2014-4-19 23:08
different people have different options. in my view, true love is beyond those limitations like age, ...

That's not what material girls are after; they would take a dig at you for being such naive and tell you that don't bother them unless you are quids in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 08:17:36 |Display all floors
Age is not a big problem

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.