Author: laoda1

British have invaded nine out of ten countries   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-5 18:46:22 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-5-4 19:05
And by the way many of us want out of the EU, presumably YOU want out of the UK.

Good f"cking rid ...

So you are a UKIP member then?
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 19:49:39 |Display all floors
vk3ukf Post time: 2014-4-23 02:20
Some of the countries mentioned were invaded by other colonial powers such as Belgium who were incre ...

Fake

Why do you persist in using a fake avatar ?
Britain brought loot and famine with them.The industrial revolution including the steam engine was made possible once loot from India came streaming into England.This is confirmed by Brooks Adams in his great book "The Law of Civilisation and Decay".Adams was a Harvard educated lawyer and the descendant of US president John Quincy Adams.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 21:57:17 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-5-5 18:46
So you are a UKIP member then?

That was a very good guess  

Voted Labour all my life but not any more.  They sold out their grassroots membership-white working class Brits to their chums in big business-endless cheap labour from abroad.

Ed Verybland is an utter prick!
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-5 22:50:55 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-5-5 21:57
That was a very good guess  

Voted Labour all my life but not any more.  They sold out their gr ...

Just for anyone else out there...UKIP are a party of racists and are awful awful human beings. Go read the following articles
http://www.newstatesman.com/poli ... -lets-look-evidence
http://hard-copy.co.uk/whats-so-bad-about-ukip/

Or just google UKIP, there exists a wealth of information as to why they are awful. You do know Farage is  co presiding over one of the EFD far right extremist groups who stated "Breivik had some excellent ideas". When their leader was younger, Farage was caught singing nazi songs in the evenings.

If you want to know what Breivik done, have a read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Congratulations sir on supporting such an amazingly awful party, for being a racist and a general bad person. By supporting them you are basically supporting the people who support the Breivik tragedy...hope you are proud of yourself.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 18:27:00 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-5-5 21:49
Fake

Why do you persist in using a fake avatar ?

Did you know that radio waves have directional properties and it is easy to tell from where they originate?
Did you know that radio waves also loose signal strength over a distance and it is possible to estimate from how far they have come?
Did you know that West and East weren't as chummy as they are today, and if one of them could have called the U.S.'s bluff they would have done it?

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 19:52:05 |Display all floors
vk3ukf Post time: 2014-5-6 18:27
Did you know that radio waves have directional properties and it is easy to tell from where they o ...

Overwhelming

The evidence against the moon landings is overwhelming.There was the 1967 fire,problems with Saturn V,the van Allen belts,the risks of unpredictable solar flares,meteorites.There was the primitive autopilot and the impossibly difficult task (it was given) of guiding the ungainly LM to the surface.There is the absence of blast craters,the risks of blast off of the ascent module from a surface that was not horizontal and possibly shaky.What if they landed on a rock ? The use of the porous plate sublimator for temperature control appears difficult and the price of malfunction certain gruesome death.The photographic record including your avatar screams fake.The cold war was a money making exercise and both sides were controlled by the banksters.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 21:18:34 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-5-6 19:52
Overwhelming

The evidence against the moon landings is overwhelming.There was the 1967 fire,probl ...

Van allen himself stated the van allen radiation from the belts would amount to nothing.

the only worrying solar flare at that point in time occurred in 1972.

Beneath the surface layer is the lunar regolith making it difficult to create a blast crater on the moon. there did exist blast craters but they all were extremely small. this effect has been recorded and proven by scientists around the world in many journals.

You think it is an impossible task...possibly why you aren't a spaceship engineer.

Seriously does one afternoon on wikipedia frighten you, does this world not contain enough fascination for you to cheapen it all with your lame conspiracy theories?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories A nice list as to why it is all rubbish. Go watch mythbusters, that will also explain why you are wrong. They do a moon landing conspiracy special and do experiments disproving the conspiracists.
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.