Author: laoda1

British have invaded nine out of ten countries   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-23 21:16:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-23 14:46
It is so damn easy to say - and not be contradicted! - that "England has invaded almost every coun ...

I think Red Robbo has been breeding again..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 20:45:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-23 21:22
... immaculate conception?

or deception?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 21:21:35 |Display all floors
I too am british, and yes, I will be the first to admit we are the worlds greatest thiefs.

It's an awful statistic to have, and I hate being americas lapdog. When we were about to go to war in Iraq (or afghanistan, cant remember which) we had the largest petition signed against the war in the history of Britain...it wad duly ignored.

Britain still involves itself in many wars, following america around like the bullies little brother. This is one of many reasons I hope Scotland becomes independent of Britain this year in the referendum. Our government hopefully will not be so war hungry and will hopefully represent the people better.

Great quote from my Indian friend "We come to Britain and pay to see our own F*****g crown jewels"
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 06:13:20 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-4-24 21:21
I too am british, and yes, I will be the first to admit we are the worlds greatest thiefs.

It's an ...

Great quote from my Indian friend "We come to Britain and pay to see our own F*****g crown jewels"

So why bother ?  They seem to like Britain-they have the biggest immigrant population here of the lot !
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 06:50:26 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-4-25 06:13
Great quote from my Indian friend "We come to Britain and pay to see our own F*****g crown jewels" ...

Why bother what? Come to britain or see their crown jewels?

Come to britain: After the mess we left their country in, they would like a chance at a better life, who are we to deny them that. If you have ever been to India and understood the poverty there you would understand.

See their crown jewels: Again, if I was Indian, it's a part of my culture, I would like to see them
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 07:09:19 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-4-25 06:50
Why bother what? Come to britain or see their crown jewels?

Come to britain: After the mess we le ...

They dont just come here they LIVE here, tosspot !  Go take your rabid, anti-British-hating crap elsewhere, there's a good boy.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 07:10:56 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-4-25 07:09
They dont just come here they LIVE here, tosspot !  Go take your rabid, anti-British-hating crap e ...

Yes, they live here because we done so much damage to their country it took them a long time to recover and coming here to live offers them a better chance at life. Why should we deny them? You sound like a UKIP member...which is pretty disgusting
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.