Author: laoda1

British have invaded nine out of ten countries   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-24 07:47:02 |Display all floors

Anglo bullies has sailed over 20,000 miles to loot this gigantic monstrous resource-rich continent right on our own backyard, only a few hundred miles away from SouthEast Asia. How could that happened?!  

Let me paraphrase this with the question raised by the other forum contributor who asked that why Australia, a giant bountiful resourceful continent in Asia-Pacific region, only a couple hundred miles away from Indonesia & South-East Asia had no Asian-Pacific Islanders in that vast land originally, historically inhabiting when Anglo pirates, some 20,000 miles away England, sailed half the world away, arrived and looted in late 18th century? This doesn't make sense, since Asian-Pacific Islanders originally and historically inhabiting and residing in Pacific such as Guam, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti, Fiji and Hawaii ?

If we don't raise this rather critical issue, who will?  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-24 09:01:49 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2018-2-24 07:47
Anglo bullies has sailed over 20,000 miles to loot this gigantic monstrous resource-rich cont ...

Do you know it is a CRIME in China for a commoner to use RED INK to write public messages? You are looking at the gate of a gulag now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-24 11:34:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-8 12:26
Nobody likes what you say or what you said before. When will you give the mike to Sobabe???

Perhaps this will help:

Britain's Loan to Pay Off Slave Owners 'Not Repaid Until 2015...

Taxpayers in Bristol in 2015 were still paying off the debt borrowed by the Government to pay millions in ‘compensation’ to the owners of slaves, the Treasury has admitted.
The Treasury confirmed when the UK Government abolished slavery and banned people from owning slaves in Britain or on Britain’s colonies anywhere in the world, those slave owners received compensation.
The slaves themselves received nothing, and had to continue working for their masters for a number of years before they could even consider being ‘free’.
The total amount of money paid out by the British Government in 1833 was £20 million, which was such a huge figure then that it amounted to 40 per cent of the total Government budget that year, and the equivalent of £308 billion today.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/ne ... till-paying-1205049

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-14 05:25:56 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-6-26 19:55
Consistent

If you are consistent you would desire territory returned to it's rightful owners.
If you are consistent you would desire territory returned to it's rightful owners.
I suppose you will gloat over the fact that the rightful owners of America have been exterminated.

petera,

You speak up the truth. I take my hat off to you, friend.     

'Wolves will always be wolves'. With wolves roaming around, there's NO way the innocent world will survive, let alone prosper.
  "The world community must united to empower them"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 06:51:05 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2018-2-24 07:47
Anglo bullies has sailed over 20,000 miles to loot this gigantic monstrous resource-rich cont ...

Industrial Revolution in Europe required raw mineral materials which they did not have;
  so Europeans invaded and colonized mineral rich countries, and helped themselves and got wealthier and wealthier, at the expense of others.

That's what you call it ' Colonialism'.

(p.s - Did you watch the movie call 'Avatar'?)

I'm afraid, but you missed 'Colonization', which is looting of indigenous natives' lands worldwide and helping it as if it is theirs.

And that leads to my super curious question for you.

Does the West, 'forever the jury the judge and the policeman of the world', and

self-acclaimed protector of human rights, has any law at all for dealing with these past and present crimes commited in the names of sinful conducts, such as Slavery, Colonialism and Colonization of natives' lands by the continent ?

I'm just curious, that's all.

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victim.      

Wolves will always be wolves. With wolves roaming around, there's no way the innocent world will survive,

let alone prosper. The world community must be united to empower them.  

'Wolves will always be wolves'. With wolves roaming around, there's NO way the innocent world will survive, let alone prosper.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-15 07:55:49 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2018-3-14 05:25
petera,

You speak up the truth. I take my hat off to you, friend.

Petera died on 11 September, 2001. Didn't you know? He was the only eye witness to the 9/11 terrorist attack so he got into the crosshairs of terrorists, the C.I.A> and the Russian mafia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-16 08:17:00 |Display all floors

Like I said,

Industrial Revolution in jolly old England required raw mineral materials

which they did not have; so Anglo British invaded and colonized mineral rich countries,

and helped themselves and got wealthier and wealthier, at the expense of others.

That's what you call it 'Colonialism'  a
nd 'Sun-never-set British Colonial Empire'.

(By the way, did you watch the movie called 'Avatar'?)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.