Author: laoda1

British have invaded nine out of ten countries   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-8 10:23:31 |Display all floors

Like I said, I'm in total agreement, these shameless pirates   has sailed over the other side of the world,

and looted this whole gigantic resourceful continent on our own backyard, just as if nothing ever happened,

how dare and shameless they are, how dare and shameless?!  

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-8 10:24:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterLianghui at 2017-8-8 10:27

Like I said, I'm in total agreement, these shameless pirates   has sailed over

the other side of the world, and looted this whole gigantic resourceful continent  in our own backyard,

and pretending to this day just as if nothing ever happened, how dare and shameless they are,

how dare and shameless?!  

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-8 12:26:55 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-8-8 10:24
Like I said, I'm in total agreement, these shameless pirates     has sailed over ...

Nobody likes what you say or what you said before. When will you give the mike to Sobabe???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-12 20:31:33 |Display all floors
Its terrible isn't it
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-12 21:20:24 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-8-12 20:31
Its terrible isn't it

Yes, it's a terrible thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 17:59:25 |Display all floors
Sukumar "SK" Mukherji, the chairman of the Jallianwala Bagh board, led me through a narrow passageway and into the garden.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 18:00:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emanreus at 2017-8-13 18:02

This is the route the commander of British forces, Brigadier General Reginald Dyer, took with his 90 troops.Mr Mukherji tells me how his grandfather, who was there on the day of the massacre, remembered how they formed into two semi-circles, aiming out into the crowd and blocking the only exit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.