Author: laoda1

British have invaded nine out of ten countries   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-2 14:37:00 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-2 13:58
your post to me about whether I would say speak my mind to the immigration in Britain. You seem th ...

So this amounts to your idea of "logic": what someone else "seem to think". Firstly, to "seem" is definitely not definite and so no definitions can be drawn from it as such. Secondly, you don't know exactly what I think, and 'vice versa'. Both of these points refute your "logic".

If "I seem to think that it would be a terrible thing ( for you ) to do" then I wouldn't have advised you to do it ! I would much prefer to advise you not to say or write anything if that makes you so much happier .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-1 10:02:57 |Display all floors
Good! Had it not for this information, the world will assume that British Empire was born out of superamcy in economic development.
Britain made Indians to grow cotton, harvest and ship home to Manchester to be weaved into cloth, but sold at high profits. Poor Indians died during drought periods but Britain ignored as if it had nothing to do with.
Wherever Britain step foot, that country will be divided.
After World War II, US replaced it and did to Germany, Korea, Vietnam, Yemen and Sudan. All is on pretext that US democracy is the best solution for those countries.
The world will be less boiling hot had US retreats and stay home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 10:07:20 |Display all floors

We, the long suffering poor world had enough of these snake oil salesmen, hadn't we?

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-7 11:33:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fatdragon at 2017-3-7 11:34
KIyer Post time: 2015-3-2 06:29
So, is the British immigration a tool of the monarchy? is Britain a dictatorial monarchy that does  ...

The UK is currently dictated to by the EU. The monarchy has no power beyond that of a rubber stamp, with or without the EU.. There is no shortage of freedom of expression in the UK providing that you do not transgress political correctness albeit that that has relaxed somewhat with the advent of BREXIT.

Exactly what do you think will happen if i repeat this verbatim at the inbound British immigration?
They will conclude that you are the victim of your own propaganda and haven't even got the ability to use a search engine before publicly stating your ignorance.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-19 06:43:54 |Display all floors

Like I said earlier, it's about time that The Anglo pirates must accept the fact that they do NOT own the lands, so-called Australia & New Zealand, which rightfully belong to the genuine owners, people of Asian-Pacific.
In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-12 04:31:14 |Display all floors
During the 1700 and 1800's when Europe was the only area that combined industrial and naval power, the Europeans ran wild invading the less-developed world. And Britain was the strongest industrial and naval power until around 1900 (when Germany and the USA began to challenge it). These were more primitive times before civil rights and democracy had become important. Force reigned supreme IN EVERY CULTURE. What else would one expect!?!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-12 09:32:14 |Display all floors

Good Friend,

There's more Hidden Ugly Truth. Uncle Sam and their Anglo allied have so very much to defend for
their looted ginormous bountiful territories throughout the whole wide world          .....,

- stretching from the vast claimed territories of Arctic region(Queen Elizabeth Islands) to Antarctica region (Queen Elizabeth Land),

- from vast resourceful North America continent to Australia continent.

That's why they are messing around in South China Sea region lately, under the thinly coated excuse of freeing & protecting international water lane, and blah, blah, blah.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.