Author: greendragon

How do you DEFINE a person as TALENTED. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-21 06:15:44 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-3-21 06:08
indeed indeed he's an einstein himself

Einstein was a genius worth celebrating along with Newton and a few others.  The rest of us are mere mortals.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 06:36:00 |Display all floors
GD, i think you are pretty smart as it happens. Sifting through the egos to elicit answers you couldn't be arsed to think about yourself is smart enough in my book.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 20:03:02 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-3-21 06:15
Einstein was a genius worth celebrating along with Newton and a few others.  The rest of us are me ...

Yeah those CASHEWNUTS, eh?

Newton, Darwin, Watts, Marx, Paul, etc.
Smart, smart fellas........provided the THEORITICAL grounding for other SMARTY PANTS to expand on!

Cheerios!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 20:03:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2014-3-21 20:04

You must add Lao Tzu, Confucious as well......but that's only an earlier age in Human programming
BUT now China needs are PRACTICAL.
getting talents to CREATE the whole gamut range of DURABLES, CONSUMABLES, and SERVICES....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.