Author: greendragon

America's "O" game adaptation. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-11 23:48:53 |Display all floors
Did USA win or lose

I think NEITHER, it's just a PHASE.......continuing
USA can go to war, it can wait, it can use strategy........so many possibilities

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 23:54:29 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-3-11 19:27
It's NOT ABOUT ME, but about CHINA, USA, RUSSIA, BRASIL, EUROPEAN UNION , BRITISH CLUB & ATRS  state ...

It's NOT ABOUT ME, but about CHINA, USA, RUSSIA, BRASIL, EUROPEAN UNION <commonality Catholics>, BRITISH CLUB & ATRS <commonality Zen> states or blocs.

Its about your targets like USA and your own ideas

Everybody is interested in the CONDUCT of the UNITED STATES!

If you are a USA hater as its obvious,  sure, its your interest to make your fellows follow you.

If I wrong you weren´t post this thread in China Watch Section but in World´s Affairs Secion.

Cheerios !

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 00:00:37 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-3-11 19:30
you are Spainish, aren't you Mr. Messi

OR a "China pretender".....

You can take a look about me

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/all-about-leo-messi

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 00:01:14 |Display all floors

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 20:58:16 |Display all floors
Doesn't matter what a Spainish or Argentinian thinks

You have your RIGHT to think whatever, or INTERPRETE my messages.
Different people will COME TO DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS based on the CULTURE, MENTAL MAP, their "current state of mind"......etc.

It's not the MESSAGE, it's the MEMBERS OF A GROUP or FACTION that really matters.

"Lets make it easier for you"

Example, the word "HEI" - COULD mean

"Rise", "Black", "a Greeting", "a Caution" etc. in different dialect or languages
In many cases, a simple speech can be interpreted "many ways" due to culture, heritage, region, language, etc. etc.....

You can believe what you WANT TO BELIEVE, dearie!
Most takes the LITERAL meaning, most of the time!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 20:59:18 |Display all floors
How the AMERICANS define VICTORY now is critical for "what could happen next"....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 22:05:52 |Display all floors
Please NOTE the SIZE of the US EXTERNAL ECONOMY!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.