Author: greendragon

America's "O" game adaptation. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-10 23:51:15 |Display all floors
...and when I read the NEWSPAPER on "supposed" happenings....

Strange weather phenomenon, and strangers, spook hovering over a PRIVATE CITIZEN...????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:51:21 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-3-10 23:41
This is PERFECTLY good for the CHINA watch section.

Yeah right

as you used to call yourself Game Master

so this thread is a joke, isn´t it?

Cheerios !

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:52:49 |Display all floors
You, my friend is a GENIUS........

...you know everything about the world, the forces of nature!!!!

My SALUTATIONS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 23:57:44 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-3-10 23:50
EXACTLY.

Sometimes, I WONDER about the same!

What are you smoking lately?  

Cheap grass?

Don.t be stingy, buy some cigarrettes from Cuba......and stay there if you can survive

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 00:03:01 |Display all floors
greendragon Post time: 2014-3-10 23:52
You, my friend is a GENIUS........

...you know everything about the world, the forces of nature!!!! ...

After every game with Barza people said the same about me

Now you are sane

For how long is your sanity?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 19:27:39 |Display all floors
It's NOT ABOUT ME, but about CHINA, USA, RUSSIA, BRASIL, EUROPEAN UNION <commonality Catholics>, BRITISH CLUB & ATRS <commonality Zen> states or blocs.

Everybody is interested in the CONDUCT of the UNITED STATES!

Seriously, especially in China.
China's decision to go for 4000 mTCoe or 1-4 vehicle ratio, 1-3 vehicle ratio, on fraction of citizens in Supercentre, Megacity, City, Urban Village, Homestead lifestyles depends very much on the UNITED STATES, and in smaller part, the BRITISH CLUB.

European Union, and ATRS are RESOURCES, ENERGY deficient states - so USES CHINA as a LEVER to compete. <in Fact, they DO TRY TO influence me "by stealth" - WHY? - because they can>

While RUSSIA, has "Bad Habits", and BRASIL is having "turtle-cat" strategies. <only personal opinion>

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-11 19:30:32 |Display all floors
you are Spainish, aren't you Mr. Messi

OR a "China pretender".....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.