Author: Freedom4All

West: The Paragon, The Epitome, The Quentessence of Freedom   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-7 20:26:56 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-7 20:09
The amount of  whingeing and sobbing coming from you, could have sworn you were a Uighur spinster.  ...

you are telling the truth.

in China, a Uigher spinster has no right to complain.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 20:34:19 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-3-7 20:30
Being one, you should know.

so obvious, I don't even need to be one to know.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 23:11:14 |Display all floors
I am glad my post has inspired many of you to embrace freedom!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 23:45:46 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-7 11:26
Wow!  My post has just been censored!  Holy MacDonald!

You sympathize with terrorists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 18:32:09 |Display all floors
Yes, China should definitely be jealous of America. Chinese people really should be free to eat more junk and become so fat that they break chairs when they sit on them. They should learn the freedom to carry guns because of the fear of being attacked/robbed/raped/shot. They should learn to forget the safety they now enjoy of walking anywhere, in any city and at any time or the day or night without being robbed, killed or maimed.

Chinese people must learn to become very arrogant and become the most disliked people on the planet. Arrogance is, invariably, based on ignorance which is something that Americans are famed for. China, clearly, has much to learn in this aspect.

China must learn to interfere in almost every other country's government and bring it down if it doesn't suit China's ways. China must train its military to invade other countries to make the oil barons even richer while its press and other media praise the fight to free people from terrorism. When the troops return home, the injured and maimed must have the freedom to be largely ignored in society and be cast out onto the streets to survive as best they can with minimal help or support from the government. Chinese officials must be free to decide that, even though the military used chemical weapons, the troops were never affected and, therefore, don't qualify for any payments. China's military must also have the freedom to rape civilians then be protected by the higher echelons and just sent back home.

Chinese people, especially the young, must be free and learn to forget to pull their pants up after using a toilet, then walk around with their arse hanging out and underwear on display.

China's government must change, too and spend millions of dollars to seek election to a government which can't agree with itself and spends much of the time trying to score points off its rivals instead of trying to do something to benefit the country as a whole. China's politicians must learn to give preferential treatment to companies and individuals who 'donate' money to fund the election campaigns.

China's police must learn to incarcerate many more people, say 80,000 in solitary confinement (most without access to sunlight) just like wonderful America. China must have the freedom to have one of the highest rate of prisoners per capita in the world. America has ruled this roost for too long. China must be freed!

I could go on but I will desist. Plainly, the list of freedoms that Chinese people and China so desperately needs to copy from America is endless.

I wonder if the OP is aware that here, in Chongqing, we might be getting electricity soon? Ok, it won't be this year but we're promised it will be 'soon.' 2015 will be the ' Great Freedom' when we all may cast off our tired Mao suits though we'll only have the choice of dark or light red clothes to wear. We'd also like to have a few roads instead of always using goat tracks and, perhaps one day, we might do away with those silly little rickshaws that one sees and has to use to go anywhere in style. (Is it true that ALL Americans have cars?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 15:21:06 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-7 12:01
What do you call news that reports the Islamic terrorist attacks on innocent Chinese men, women an ...

"It is called "news" and "free press"."

Sure it's called news but you'd be stretching the envelope to be suggesting that a free press existed in China. Apart from that, I was responding to a post which contained a stereotyped view of western habits, such as food consumption.

By the way, why don't you write that the people responsible for the attack were Chinese themselves (rather than strictly Islamic ) ? As well, do you believe that they were doing this just out of fun or because of the repressive actions of their own countrymen and comrades towards them ? Or, speaking of freedom, do you believe that Chinese people who are Islamic have never had their freedoms of religious and cultural practices ever constrained by the Chinese Government and majority Han people ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 15:29:53 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2014-3-8 10:32
Yes, China should definitely be jealous of America. Chinese people really should be free to eat more ...

"They should learn to forget the safety they now enjoy of walking anywhere, in any city and at any time or the day or night without being robbed, killed or maimed. "

Thus, nobody has ever been "robbed, killed or maimed" in any Chinese city during its entire history. Such is the proud and wonderful tradition of 5,000 years of history leading up to the present communist utopia. Chongqing, that you mention, could be held up as the epitome of liberty, peace, fraternity and paradisical plenitude - the fairly recent fates of the city's head honcho, his wife and the police chief , could be taken as exemplars of what great freedoms citizens can attain in that fair land.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.