Author: Freedom4All

West: The Paragon, The Epitome, The Quentessence of Freedom   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-7 19:35:28 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-7 19:22
THE STORY OF CAMELOT IS ALL ABOUT LAND . . . THE LAND OF YOUR FOREFATHERS . . . AND THE LAND OF YOUR ...

wow.............you have become a Uigher Now.................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-7 19:47:02 |Display all floors
Can I sell my soul and dedicate my life to the pursuit of cigarettes, Big Macs, and colorful bedsheets too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 19:53:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-7 11:47
Can I sell my soul and dedicate my life to the pursuit of cigarettes, Big Macs, and colorful bedshee ...

You are soul.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 19:54:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-7 11:35
wow.............you have become a Uigher Now.................

Uighurs enjoy the right to own land and have it defended by the full power of the Chinese people.  The Islamic separatists, on the other hand, try to fool their neighbors into losing the protection of their motherland, in exchange for some nebulous and nefarious "support" of distant Islamic forces, which, in reality, are just frontmen for their non-Islamic owners.  Urumqi has experienced an unprecedented economic boom under the present Chinese government, far greater than any amount of foreign aid from the backers of the Islamic separatists could ever give to its residents.  China has every reason to be proud of its contributions to Xinjiang, including infrastructure, income and freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 19:57:30 |Display all floors
"Let us first discuss food.  Let’s say someone gets hungry and wants to get some food."

Golly gee, Batman. And let's say that western folks, like many, many Chinese people don't want to eat fast food but prefer to cook their own. They have the freedom to do that too. Smash ! Pow ! Zam ! Kabong ! But maybe Chinese people don't have the freedom of thought to be able to think outside their propagandaist view of the west. Wow ! Faorut brussell sprout !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 20:01:37 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-3-7 11:57
"Let us first discuss food.  Let’s say someone gets hungry and wants to get some food."

Golly gee, ...

What do you call news that reports the Islamic terrorist attacks on innocent Chinese men, women and children in Kunming as " 'terrorist' " attacks?

It is called "news" and "free press".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 20:01:55 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-3-7 11:57

Golly gee, ...

What do you call news that reports the Islamic terrorist attacks on innocent Chinese men, women and children in Kunming as " 'terrorist' " attacks?

It is called "news" and "free press".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.