Views: 26242|Replies: 99

Sex is No Longer Linked to Reproduction   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-6 19:33:49 |Display all floors
Millions of years ago, evolution linked sexual desire with reproduction in order to get simple-minded organisms to reproduce.  But today, with evolution's creation of the highly intelligent and advanced Chinese people, sex and reproduction need not be linked any more.  People can have sex for fun, independent of reproduction.  When deciding to reproduce, people can take on mates based only on genetic traits for a good brain and strong body so that the offspring will inherit these good traits.  But when people want to just have sex, they can have safe, multiple sexual partners with pretty people, but in moderation: no need to get addictive like people get with alcohol and various drugs.   

For a nation to evolutionarily advance, they MUST separate the act of sex from the act of reproduction.  Reproduction is no longer linked to libido.  There is no longer a connection there, no longer a relation there; they are two completely separate things.  Reproduction is a separate high tech project that will use embryo selection, in-vitro fertilization, genetic engineering, artificial wombs, surrogate mothers, cloning, and so forth.  But sex is simply two pretty people getting together and having some safe, innocent fun as a form of recreation when they are taking a break from advanced productive work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-6 21:06:32 |Display all floors
Use sex in moderation only.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-3-6 22:23:28 |Display all floors
Ubiquinol Post time: 2014-3-6 21:06

Yes twice a night instead of three times

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 02:32:06 |Display all floors
Ubiquinol Post time: 2014-3-6 13:06

>highly intelligent and advanced Chinese people,<

I hate being critical but are these the same people who use abortion as a means of contraception? I think sex education is of paramount importance here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 03:07:28 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-3-6 22:23
Yes twice a night instead of three times

Dreamer - You haven't been able to do that for 40 years.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-3-7 08:06:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2014-3-7 10:36
jay_dee Post time: 2014-3-7 03:07
Dreamer - You haven't been able to do that for 40 years.

4.2 times on my wedding night

My avatar is on my wedding day, you can see why she wouldn't put me down

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 12:14:26 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-3-6 18:32
>highly intelligent and advanced Chinese people,<

I hate being critical but are these the same pe ...

Over time, China will overcome their shortcomings, and then they will help no one outside of China, for they don't believe in altruism towards anyone outside of China.  So as they become very advanced, they will ignore the rest of the world as they suffer.  They will not help me or you or anyone else.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.