Author: 雀巢咖啡

What’s love like?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-19 22:55:39 |Display all floors
15.jpg

Being afraid of abnormal sight aroud, Xiang Xiaohan has the courage tokiss his sweetheart. In China,maybe they can never be possession of a license for their marriage, but thisdoes not affect their deep love
Positive, Man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 22:56:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 雀巢咖啡 at 2014-2-20 21:48

16.jpg

Beibei and Xixi, got the acquaintance with each other when they were 15,the ignorant age, fell in love when 20, separated with each other when they were 22,the confused age, and had a reunion a year latter.Although they have not gotten marry at present, they firmly believe that theywill hold hands with each other forever.

Positive, Man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 22:56:29 |Display all floors
17.jpg

Once Beibei and Xixi were at the distance of 1500kilometers. For 3 years, they had have misgivings and quarrel, and they had beenconfused and sad. The road a lonely person had run, the lonely wind that haveblown and so on , all things have gone. They only believe that get-together anddiscrete always have their own fates, but the only desire is to face the futurehand in hand, with no sadness for separation.

Positive, Man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-21 11:24:39 |Display all floors
雀巢咖啡 Post time: 2014-2-19 22:56
Once Beibei and Xixi were at the distance of 1500kilometers. For 3 years, they had have misgivings  ...
Once Beibei and Xixi were at the distance of 1500kilometers. For 3 years, they had have misgivings and quarrel, and they had beenconfused and sad. The road a lonely person had run, the lonely wind that haveblown and so on , all things have gone. They only believe that get-together anddiscrete always have their own fates, but the only desire is to face the futurehand in hand, with no sadness for separation.

I can relate to that last one, as we're in that position now. We both tend to be a bit controlling, and she has a very hot temper. After a while, I lose patience too, and it is much harder to make up.

It is much easier in person, but I would still not suggest closing one's mind to a lover many miles away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-23 07:24:50 From mobile |Display all floors
good post interesting stories

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-28 23:51:55 |Display all floors
a better marriage,a better life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-17 02:58:10 |Display all floors
I give my best wishes to those who are in love.You guys will be together eventually.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.