Views: 23174|Replies: 71

What's the difference between Germany and Japan?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-2-19 22:30:33 |Display all floors
As the previous guilty person, German learnt something from history, but Japan, obviously, didn't, and maybe, never will. Let's see, which of them will survive...

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-2-20 13:05:59 |Display all floors
There is a corollary to this statement : what is the difference between France and China ?

As the previous victim, France learnt something from History but China, obviously, didn't and, maybe, never will.

Let's see, which of them will survive..

It's always easy to throw fault elsewhere...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 15:24:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-2-20 00:07
The country you were talking about is called GERMANY, not "German"; as for your useless post - it  ...

Neither of you are Germans, not "Both of you are not Germans."

Sgt. Mick, Grammar Police

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-2-20 18:34:40 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2014-2-20 15:24
Neither of you are Germans, not "Both of you are not Germans."

Sgt. Mick, Grammar Police

Just what we need on this site the Grammar police and the Dream police

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 18:45:39 |Display all floors
The difference was Hiroshima and Nagasaki..
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2014-2-20 19:00:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by satsu_jin at 2014-2-20 20:01
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-2-20 14:05
There is a corollary to this statement : what is the difference between France and China ?

As the p ...

What a distorted statement. It's easy to "learn" from history if the other side apologized, widely or generally compensated all losses, paid to the French survivors of the holocaust and embraced its former enemies for a better future of all of Europe. In addition hundreds of Nazi criminals were sentenced to long term of life-long prison sentences and even the few who escaped justice and were later found to be politicians had finally to leave (Kiesinger, not Kissinger, a former governor of the SW German state of Baden Wuerttemberg).

Unfortunately the story is completely different in Japan where the rapists, murderers, pilferers and criminal militarists overwhelmingly remained unpunished and later, in the 1950s and 60s became even PM of Japan (Sato, Kishi) and a great number of criminals and their offspring shamelessly ruled or still rule the country with American assistance.  

It's always easier to blame China than to look at the real story, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-20 21:35:59 |Display all floors
Germans not Gods.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.